Midginbil Eco Resort - Campground
Simply one of the most beautiful campgrounds you will ever find - and just like the camp sites you enjoyed as a child, we have lots of space for you to spread out.
Our gorgeous primitive camping ground is a mixture of wide grassy areas and sheltered bush camping rainforest sites, all backing onto a beautiful creek, with views to the Nightcap National Park escarpment directly above the resort.
- $25/night (1 or 2 persons), min 2 nights. Extra person $10 pn (2yrs & over)
- Plenty of shady camping sites on both sides of a small creek
- Unpowered sites only: suitable for tents, car camping, campervans, camper trailers and small motorhomes only
- Male/female hot showers, septic toilets, at shared amenities block
- Laundry available
- Fire pit
- Kitchen available at the barn
- Environmentally protected area - Sorry, pets strictly not permitted
Bush Camping Venue
Share your morning wake up call with abundant wildlife - wallabies and brush turkeys visit the campsite each dawn and dusk, and we have seen well over 100 species of birds through out the seasons.
You can enjoy the use of our tennis court and solar heated saltwater swimming pool, and there are great bushwalks through rainforests, over swing bridges and to hilltops with views that stretch to the horizon.
Bush Weddings and School Camps
Or arrange an appointment to inspect our wonderful facilities and spectacular setting.
Please note: We don't want to disappoint, but appointments are essential for inspections.