Send us an Enquiry
Telephone: (02) 6679 7033, to check for short stay* glamping and camping vacancies, or email us now to check availability and dates for customised group accommodation, and our detailed wedding and school camp information pack.
We are a COVID-19 safe registered business. General COVID-19 FAQ | COVID-19 Weddings PDF.
T & C
- * Glamping and camping stays are a minimum of 2 nights. Weddings, Schools Camps and other groups are customised packages POA.
- Deposit must be paid 7 days prior to confirm booking..
- If booking is made within 7 days, deposit must be paid at time of booking
- As we don't have an EFTPOS machine or petty cash on site, payment by EFT or credit card over the phone is preferable prior to check-in.
- Please note. Phone service is very limited, generally Telstra only up at the lodge & glamping tent area. No service around the barn/bunkhouse. There is an emergency phone located in the alcove at the front of the office in the homestead (main building), along with a list of emergency contact numbers, including owners/managers on site.
- No Wifi available, generally office use only. If required for business or emergency reasons, please let us know and we can arrange access at the homestead.
- Camp Kitchen available in barn & male/female amenities located near the barn.
- Noise curfew is 11pm (by order of Tweed Shire Council).